TURTLE

wrote in message
ups.com...
Wednesday December 22, 2004

Thank you for passing along the good tips. You are right about the
"twisting tray" - that is the way it works.

I am definitely going to use the idea about cleaning the tray. I think
the vinegar suggestion it a good one. When I clean it I will use
vinegar.

Thanks again fellows. I will be back in ice again.

This is Turtle.

The plastic tray when used over the years gets scratches in the cups and the
scratches fill up with Calcium or sediment deposits which the scratches almost
cover the cup and when the water freezes in the cup. the ice will attach it'self
to the deposits and will not let go. It will let go of plastic but not the
deposits. The vinegar will desolve the deposits to let the ice attach to the
plastic and not the deposits. Now to clean the cups you can use any water
deposit type clearer will work fine but I've seen vinegar seems to work best.

TURTLE