Gary R. Lloyd

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:57:27 GMT, wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:50:05 GMT,
(Gary R. Lloyd) wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:42:02 GMT,
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:26:52 GMT,
(Gary R. Lloyd) wrote:

Sorry, I try not to feed trolls. Think whatever you want. Or don't.

Sheeeeeeeeesh.

Here comes the SPAM again:

Bingo!

Clearly that's the only reason you post here at all. You sure aren't looking to
help anybody you can't bill by the hour for your incompetence.

Meanwhile, my advice seems to be helping Mr. Blues with his problems

Don't look now, but he seems to be still having problems. Worse yet,
thanks to you he is considering letting the air out of his expansion
tank.

Funny, everyone else seems to think he is considering letting incompressible
WATER out of his expansion tank. If you knew anything about expansion tanks,
water, and air, you would know that the drain is on the bottom of the tank and
any air in that chamber is on the top.

Let's take a poll: Does anyone else think that schrader valve is going
to put out water?

You should sign off and go back to your
spamming for your bogus book elsewhere. You haven't offered any help here. You
just post so you can add your SPAM sig.

I help people, in exchange for which they put food on my table. This
seems to be a problem for you. What do you do for a living?

You sure have not enhanced the
perception that HVAC techs who post here are all blatant rip offs.

Everybody has one, and some are one.

Gary R. Lloyd CMS
HVACR Troubleshooting Books/Software
Written by a veteran Service Technician