Kalico

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:26:11 GMT, Harvey Van Sickle
wrote:
[snip]

Further, I suspect -- although I can't say for certain -- that one
would need to show that the "disablement" was permanent or virtually
permanent, rather than easily re-enabled.

Yes, that's what the TV licensing chap said. Hence why he said he had
put half a reel of PVC tape over the antenna input on his TV and VCR.

Seems that using a detector van can pick out which channel is being
viewed. They can pick it up from the aerial on the roof, though I
cannot see it being so accurate as to be able to discern my aerial
from my neighbour's, three storeys up.

But there is virtually no chance of detecting a TV that does not have
the aerial lead connected.

Rob

Replace 'spam' with 'org' to reply