John Bachman

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:34:05 -0600, "Bob Shuman"
wrote:

Anyone have a source for the Bob parker ESR II Meter Kit? Bob's web site
references Anatek , but it would appear the URL link is no longer valid.
I'm looking for the best total price and am comfortable with building and
calibrating the unit myself. Thanks in advance for ideas on a source.

AnaTek is still here but we no longer carry the Dick Smith ESR meter
(Bob's design) due to difficulties in dealing with DS. Too bad as it
is a good little unit that we carried for years but DS just became too
much hassle and the quality of the components supplied went down hill.

John
The Electronic Repair Center at www.anatekcorp.com
Moderated electronic repair discussion group at
www.anatekcorp.com/elrepair/elrepair.htm