Jeff Wisnia

Bernd wrote:
"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

Tim Wescott wrote:

Bernd

Presumably if you don't know that taps are made of HSS or harder
there's a good chance you also don't know how to manage them to keep
them from jamming and breaking -- or how to feel a jam starting and
keep it from happening.

Aw, 'cmon, it's three days before Xmas*, be don't be such a grinch.
Maybe he sneezed at the wrong time or sumpin.

Can you honestly say you've never broken a tap? Isn't that how we all
learned how to avoid busting them?

Happy Holidays,

Jeff

Jeff,

I didn't write that or are you pulling my leg? BG

I've broken taps, but never that big.

Happy Holidays,

Bernd

According to my intention Bernd, and the apparant message threading (at
least on my newsreader) I was replying to and gently chiding Tim, not
you. But I guess I ought to think about using names, huh?

Happy Holidays,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia