Nick

Default central heating installation (nottingham)

I have recently moved into a two up two down terraced property that
has no central heating. I would therefore like to have this installed
(not confident enough with plumbing so therefore certainly not going
to tackle gas).

I have read many of the previous posts on central heating and have
gained a reasonable understanding of what I would like/require and
what the raw material costs are.

Therefore can anybody recommend a heating engineer in Nottingham (I
live in the Beeston area if that narrows it down)

Thanks in advance

Nick