Gary R. Lloyd

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:25:40 GMT, Bubba
wrote:

On 22 Dec 2004 11:26:37 -0800, wrote:

Bubba,
I am sorry if I offended you by saying that I don't want to get the
"run around".
You may be or not a honest tech, that I don't know, but I've been
screwed too many times by dishonest people. So I am just trying to get
sufficient knowledge to be able to determine if I am being B.S.'ed or
if the technician is honest. Can you blame me?

Tony

I would say that I can understand your interest in not being taken
advantage of.
However, being an owner of one of those hvac companies, taking pride
in my business and taking care of my customers, your comment can
certainly be taken as offensive.
Can you blame ME?
Bubba

I'm retired and I still find it offensive.

Gary R. Lloyd CMS
HVACR Troubleshooting Books/Software
Written by a veteran Service Technician

https://www.merchantamerica.com/tmethod/