Bubba

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:40:48 -0600, (m Ransley)
wrote:

I have never bled more than air out. Air is what you do not want in the
system. You need to be sure your water level is correct since you
removed some. 12lb cold is normal. What is your water temp set at. raise
it , try 185

OH for god sakes Ransley. Why dont you STFU on stuff you know nothing
about.
12 lb is normal?? For what? How about a 2, 3 or 4 story bldg? 12 lbs
wont cut it there, "butt bait".Try 12lbs on a single story ranch with
no basement. That would be what is called unnecessary overkill. Its
related to the height of the radiators from the boiler. Stick to
something you know something about..............like porking jimmy, my
pull toy pet.
Bubba