Leonard Caillouet

"Taiwaanon" wrote in message
This is actually one of the later Mitsubishi 35" sets and is known for

very
good reliability. Failures of IC6F01, which can be minimized by adding a
diode to the circuit,

Do you know off hand how to wire this diode Leonard. I have these fail

quite
often, always loses the blue and problem returns soon. W

Curious, I have never had a repeat failure, even before we started adding
the diodes.

Assemble email address by using:

first initial followed by
first six letters of last name followed by
at followed by
devoynet followed by
dot com

and email me. Also, who are you and what kind of experience do you have? I
wonder about people who won't even post their name on a message...

Leonard