Ken Grunke

Ignoramus29457 wrote:

and various wooden platforms on casters. I have a nice concrete
garage, and a concrete walkway to the concrete patio in the yard. So,
this equipment can be moved. There is about 2" "step" at the garage
entrance. I am looking for practical, preferably non-powered,
suggestions and experiences how you people move heavy things about.

For final tweaking the location of something heavy, an assortment of
steel lever bars is nice if you need to shift something just an inch or
so, or even a few feet for lack of a better method. Blocks of wood in
various sizes come in handy for fulcrums, as do bits and pieces of dense
rubber padding.

I like the "three pipe method" for rolling something heavy along a flat
floor, if the base allows it.

If you will be hauling on the road much, chain binders are a must.

You drive your vehicle into the garage over a 2" step?

Ken Grunke