John A. Weeks III

In article ,
"Karl" wrote:

"elvindeath" wrote in message
ups.com...
Guess I wasn't aware of all of these problems before but, yes, I would
very much prefer to burn wood (call me traditional). With the few
fires I build per year (10 or so), I enjoy the ambience of the wood
much more. I'd rather just seal the fireplace up as opposed to burning
a "fake" fire.

Good for you. People toss around factoids on the Internet with no
substantiation all the time. You simply can't alter your life for each of
these claims. Enjoy your wood fire.

When you know something does real damage to your body and others,
wouldn't you be insane not to make an adjustment? Have you never
seen the effects of acid rain in the mountains in places like
Pennsylvania, or seen a person with breathing problems struggle
to catch his/her next breath? We only have one atmosphere on this
planet, and if we mess it up, we are out of options. The air
is something that we should take care of above all else since
everyone has to breath to live. That is why people should not
use cheap 2-stroke lawn mowers and why charcoal fires should be
banned in favor of gas.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications