jim rozen

In article , Ed Huntress says...

Maybe cranberries?

Hey, you probably have a NJ Turnpike/Garden State Parkway view of NJ. g NJ
is 20% agricultural. We're #2 in blueberry production, something like #3 in
cranberry production, #4 or #5 in peach production, and so on.

Right, but before you do the twenty percent, you need to remove
the dioxin-contaminated districts. Once that's done, overall it
winds up being about 0.2% agricultual. I think that's my dad's
garden anyway.

The real people-packing is mostly in the northeast corner and the southwest
corner, plus a strip along the seashore.

That's where I grew up, the very northeast corner of the state. It's
actually still pretty rural.

Jim

please reply to: