John A. Weeks III

In article .com,
wrote:

I hate getting inspections and repairs from the same people, as the
potential for abuse and fraud is too great. Does anyone know if this
truly is a problem or, better yet, if the repair he's suggesting is
worth the $500. Being the holidays, cash is very tight ... but I
really enjoy my fires this time of year.

Do you really have a need to burn wood? Given that wood smoke
causes so much problems, such as lung cancer and acid rain,
how about dropping in a gas fireplace insert? That would be
totally safe, it eliminates the hassles of wood, and the smoke
from gas is far less dangerous than wood smoke.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708

Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com