Silvan

bladeburner wrote:

I do have 1 question though. Are all cabinet saws quiet? My neighbor
has a Sears contractor saw and a friend has a JET saw and I have a
Shopsmith. It is impossible to talk over the noise of either. This
22124 is so quiet ripping oak that you can speak normally. Scary
actually!

My contractor's saw is that quiet. Maybe it's all relative. I graduated
from a screaming universal motor contraption that made every bit of the
same racket whethere there was a blade on the arbor or not. Now all I hear
is the gentle whisking of carbide ripping through the air. It was kind of
unsettling at first.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/