The Natural Philosopher

BigWallop wrote:

"Andy Burns" wrote in message

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I had this recently as well. I unpolugged tow mains extesnions that were
on teh outside sockets i teh rain and it stopped..

An earth neutral short, or bad earth neutral leak can cause
unpredictable tripping as loads come on and off.

If you have teh patience, switch everything off n te CU, and disconnecrt
reahs one by ne and se if any show continuity to tehneutral busbar.

Plesea slwo dwon yuor tpying, ro yuo'll wera yuore fignres uot ;-)

U cood also dinelod easy spell or simethung too cheek the pist bee4
signeding it. It shood wurk on mist noos reedors.

duntahvethetime
neck biggeredfrom chaisaw.
Eye buggered from dogwlkintodarktree.

Takeit or leeveit.