Daniel Prince

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

We drop it to 45 and our cat Darwin hasn't said he minds it at all. I'm
hoping it'll help burn some of the fat off of him.

The cat that used to own me would complain bitterly about the cold
every fall for about three days. Then he would start eating about
twice as much dry cat food and stop complaining.
in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.