TURTLE

"Earl" wrote in message
om...
Monday December 20, 2004

I have a Norge refrigerator. I love the automatic ice maker. It
fills with water. Freezes. Then the ice tray turns over and there is
a great clunk. I assume this is too shake the ice free.

My problem is that frequently now the ice does not fall free.

Are there any tricks to getting the ice cubes to release.

Surrey, British Columbia

This is turtle

Jeff nailed it and just these few words left to say. Till you replace the
plastic tray pull it out and soak it in vinegar for about 30 minutes. Also rub
it good with your finger with the vinegar in it. Then replace it and sometime
you can get another week or two before it starts it again. You can fine the
replacement trays just about everywhere and even at
http://www.repairclinic.com/0081.asp?RccPartID=3040 and it's about $18.00 or
so.

Now pan will work but I think it gives a taste to the cubes.

TURTLE