Default Random RCD tripping

I changed our old fuse box for a split load CU a few months back. We were
having a problem with the RCD tripping which I put down to a faulty iron -
replacing the iron seemed to cure the problem. However in the last week or
so we have had 3 trips at random times, both while the house was occupied
and unoccupied. Anyone have any tips on tracking down the problem?

The RCD currently covers 3 ring mains - upstairs/downstairs/kitchen - I
guess one option is to transfer a couple of rings to the unprotected side
and see if the trips carry on, and if so keep swapping them until they stop,
which would isolate the problem circuit but still not the precise problem.

cheers

Dave.