Leo Van Der Loo

Hey Mac

There are a lot of people that wished they where in your shoes, congrats.
I'm lucky too, SHE's getting more picky and not confiscating as much
anymore G.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

mac davis wrote:
As some here know, I've returned to the lathe after a long absence...

I've been working on "stocking stuffers" for about 2 weeks, small
boxes, jars, goblets, bowls, etc...

I have somewhere between 20 and 30 done as of this morning, and my
wife hasn't found one yet that she's willing to give away! She wants
to keep them all, they're either too "cute" or too "special" to give
away.. *sigh*

It's sort of a double sided thing... It's very flattering, and an
excuse for spending more and more time turning stuff, but I don't want
this fun thing in the Christmas spirit to become another production
job with a deadline approaching..

OTOH, she just told me that she ordered me a Jet mini from Amazon..
Again, double sided... I'll probably love the Jet and it's really cool
to have a wife that's so into my love of wood... but now my Shopsmith
is ****ed off that I'm getting a lathe.. *sigh*

Some day's you're the windshield AND the bug???