Appliance Repair Aid

Earl wrote:
Monday December 20, 2004

I have a Norge refrigerator. I love the automatic ice maker. It
fills with water. Freezes. Then the ice tray turns over and there

is
a great clunk. I assume this is too shake the ice free.

My problem is that frequently now the ice does not fall free.

Are there any tricks to getting the ice cubes to release.

Surrey, British Columbia

Hi,

Replace the plastic tray. The tray often gets a chemical build up on
the bottom ( this feels like rough sand paper ) and the cubes stick
inside and will not dump out.

http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink...Bf+adflex.html
One common style of this tray. ( since no model# was posted )

Usually is a clip on the end, once the clip is off the cube tray will
pull off.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/