skipfires

Default Mitsubishi CS-35707 GREEN background???

I am considering buying a used Mitsubishi CS-35707, for $250. Appears to
be all there, with with owner's manual and working remote. The picture
looks crisp/clear. However, the overall color is predominantly green.
The facial coloring is a bit more life like with some manipulation of the
color controls (green to red), but the back ground wants to remain green.
My questions, naturally, are - what may be the matter, and what might I
expect to pay for the repair, is it something that a somewhat handy
novice, like myself, could diagnose and repair? Realistically, the likely
repair cost would seem most vital. Please, anyone with knowledge in such
matters, please respond. Grateful thanks, skipfires