Jeff Wisnia

Thanks to Jeff for the detailed explanation...I will look to a
prgrammable thermo -

Scott, my system is inefficient because one of my big radiators is not
getting too hot. I think its a valve issue, so to get the house
confortable, It has to go to 72.

48 degrees !!

I have a 18 year old cat in the house - don't want a catcicle when I
get home.

We drop it to 45 and our cat Darwin hasn't said he minds it at all. I'm
hoping it'll help burn some of the fat off of him.

He's gotten so rotund that he can't run as fast as the mice anymore, so
he's mechanized the process:

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/mousetrap1.jpg

We're in the Boston area BTW. Wuz 14 F outside when I left this morning.

Happy Holidays,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia