JimmySchmittsLovesChocolateMilk

"Speedy Jim" wrote in message
JimmySchmittsLovesChocolateMilk wrote:
SNIP
Found my faucet at delta's site,
http://deltacom.deltafaucet.com/medi...67_v1_4689.pdf
this looks like it should cover everything I need,
any tips, to consider? looks like I've got it all figured out though.

With the (Main) water supply turned Off, turn the (Delta) bath faucet
ON. Then open other faucets at a lower level in the house to drain
off water in the pipes. That will help avoid nasty surprises when
you disassemble the Delta control, like water dripping down into
the wall...

Jim

Thanks, I didn't think about that, I'll make sure to cut the water AND
kill the pressure before pulling the delta faucet all apart,
One thing I did notice, and was surprised about, is when I took off the
cover plate for the faucet, there was a breeze blowing into the tub thru
the opening in the shower wall. The faucet is on a an interior wall, is
this normal? I have a crawl space where all the pluming is run, and I'm
guessing at the air entering from the crawlspace into the wall where the
pipes pass thru the floor, or where the vent pipe leaves the top of the
wall. (single story)