Roger Shoaf

"jakobs wife" wrote in
message ...

I am a first time home owner, and we have live in our new home just
under a year. The roof was supposed to be only about a year old when
we bought the house last year. We have home owners warranty/insurance
from the previous owners. I called the company and they said to called
a roofer for an estimate and then call them back. I am totally
inexperienced. Where do I begin ....? Please help. Thanks

Roof leaks can be caused by many things from storm damage to poor flashing,
or clogged gutters. The way you ask the question seems to suggest that you
are not really the DIY type so a consultation with a reliable roofer is in
order.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.