Andrew McKay

Default Power planes

On 4 Aug 2003 11:42:54 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

Excellent devices. Take skill to use, though, or you'll end up with a non
square edge.

I get that with the manual ones... )

Ah yes, but these planers are real timesavers - you get the non-square
edge quicker.

I moved into a new house a few years back, doors were rubbing on the
carpets. So I took the doors outside to give them a dose of the
electric planer. Worked a treat. Only problem was the fscking doors
had fscking staples along the bottome edge - took lumps out of the TCT
planer blades.

No real harm done because the blades are easily replaced, but
annoying.

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at
http://www.handymac.co.uk