Larry Jaques

On 20 Dec 2004 02:53:44 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
calmly ranted:

Give most woodworkers a bit of credit for a gram or two of common sense when it
comes to electrical cords. Sure, there are idiots out there, in plenty, but you
can't limit everyone to the slowest person in the overall category.

You're apparently more charitable than I am after reading all the
electrical posts over the years here on the Wreck, Charlie.

We're no longer in school.

Given the state of our school grads, I don't know whether to grin or
cry about that one.

I sent in my $5, so *
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html
why haven't I been 'saved'? * Graphic Design - Humorous T-shirts