mac davis

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:57:56 -0500, "Mike Harvey"
wrote:

As already stated, it could be some sort of exotic... I lived in the SF Bay
area, found a lot of exotics brought in with immigrants... growing around
the cities... CA has a temperate climate so things will grow there that will
not grow in some other areas of the country... (Like my present home in SW
Indiana)... Fresno??? I thought only grapes and ummm well never mind...
there is a good preacher friend there named Vaugn Morton

the wood sure is pretty though... you ought to go back through that pile and
see if there is more... be a shame to burn it... ) Some of our members
would cringe if they saw some of the stuff I been putting in my wood stove
the past few days...

Big Mike

Mike.. we went through the pile IMMEDIATELY!

found 3 more usable pieces.. great grain for boxes and small bowls..
(that incense burner in the orig pic is about 16" tall)