jim rozen

In article , Ed Huntress says...

I didn't look it up, but he may be talking about a zoning/taxation
regulation, like we have here in NJ and some other states. Ag land is taxed
at a very low rate. Once it's designated agricultural, and you claim
agricultural tax rates for it, you can't run some other kind of business
there, which would carry a much higher tax rate.

Or maybe that's not it. That would be it if he were talking about my state.

New Jersey? Can they still grow things in NJ? I thought after
that last dioxin leak, it was pretty tough to get stuff to germinate.

:^)

Maybe cranberries?

Jim

please reply to: