John Rumm

Georgiegirl wrote:

I was only asking about the prices of spare parts because my Potterton
Combi 80 is now 5 years old - doesn't seem very reliable and I have
been told that I will need a new pump soon. I was told that the price
of these pumps would be increasing after April so I should either get
one before then or..
the guy also said that the price of condensing boilers would be going
up in April and so I should maybe think about replacing the boiler now
while the prices are lower.

Any thoughts???

Sounds like pressure sales tactics.... supprised he did not offer to
phone his boss to see if he could negotiate you a special discount ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.