Larry Jaques

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:11:15 -0600, "williamhenry"
calmly ranted:

thanks I have a couple of large angle plates that I use for traction, I bolt
them to the frame though the existing rear bed bolts but I needed more
traction last year , I haven't looked at snow tires yet though,

should I put them on the front tires as well?

I recently heard that snow tires are actually for ice and
don't work well in deep snow. (Confirmation, guys?)

In CA, chains are required on all 4 tires, in OR, just on the drive
axle. Check your state laws for your own requirements.

I'm sure glad we don't get much snow up here in Grass Pants.

I sent in my $5, so * http://www.diversify.com/stees.html
why haven't I been 'saved'? * Graphic Design - Humorous T-shirts