s--p--o--n--i--x

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:57:28 -0000, "Sam" wrote:

I removed the front of our Creda 37374 tumbledryer to replace the broken
drivebelt, an easy job, well should be. But because I was rushing I removed
the connectors for the door switch and failed to lable them or note their
connections. Doh! silly me.

Anyway I'm particularly stumped because there are three connectors, none of
which is an earth. I would have thought the switch would need only two.
There are three wires, one is pink and white, one is brown and white and the
other just brown. Does anyone know which is which or a scheme to figure it
out with my multimeter?

Sounds like one common wire which connects to one of the other two
depending whether the door is open or closed.

My guess would be that the stripey wires are the switch contacts and
the solid coloured wire is the common but it's anyones guess..

sPoNiX