James Sweet

"kiran katti" wrote in message
om...
Whenever I turn on my TV set it works well for about 10 to 15 min but
after that a thin ray of light appears at the center with a black
background. It stays there for about 1 min or so then disappears. This
intermittent appearance has caused lot of trouble while watching the
TV. What may be the prob. On some days I don't get the line at all.
Mine is 4 years old tv.

You haven't provided any information needed for someone to help you out, you
need to specify the brand and model number of the TV. Best we can say
without that is look for cracked solder joints.