Chris Perdue

From: MUADIBŪ

Muadib -- great to run into you, Chris Perdue, and Speedy Jim over in
this NG!

Just giving you a hard time, Mike. I haven't built any cabinets in my
bathroom, so i don;t truely have room to talk.

I thought it interesting to see you here also.

You'll find John Willis here too. as on *the other* group.....

Sounds to me like you're making a go of it in a difficult situation
too. Good luck.

hey hey...i'm here...hadn't been watching this thread, but i clicked on it for
some reason...hehe...to squirrelman, don't be surprised *where* you may run
into Jim, because he is awesome....he seems well versed in pretty much
everything....Maudib, John W, Jim and a few others from the "other" group have
been on this one for ages....i do come here alot but don't have enough time to
read all the threads....but i do cabinets...G...
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004