Glenn

The tree huggers hate folk like me anyway I think around here most of it
is zoned industrial/ag anyway. I know of some pretty nice shops out in the
valley and it doesn't seem to bother the cows any ... but then they do seem
to be more intelligent than the tree huggers LOL

Glenn
"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:42:05 -0800, "Jon" wrote:

Boy howdy that would be illegle in Oregon. Can't have a commercial
business
on farmland. The tree huggers would hate you.
Jon

Your ****ting me? Really?

Gunner

Gunner wrote:

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas