Kerry

sandman wrote in
:

In article ,
(David Hall) wrote:

Well I have had a B&D jigsaw for about 20 years. It works so "good"
that I probably haven't had it out for 4 or 5 years. While I read all
the nice comments about the Bosch jigsaw here, my expectations
weren't real high given my jigsaw experience. Today I picked up the
Bosch 1590 top handle at the Lowes 20% off sale and tried it out when
I got it home. So that's what a jigsaw is supposed to work like!! I
can now understand how you can actually use one for serious work.

Dave Hall

Upon some suggestions from The Wrecking Crew of a cpl of years back, I
bought a Milwaukee jigsaw. I just love it...BUT..
I use my buddy's Bosch barrel grip when I need to do something that
requires the utmost of control. I do not think you can get that kind
of control from a top grip...Bosch or Milwaukee..... which makes me
think I need a Bosch barrel grip...yes, that's it...I NEED one of
those....

Picked mine up in a pawnshop for $45 CDN. What a deal, I love it...Kerry