Georgiegirl Georgiegirl is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Help, I think I've messed up my central heating

2 weeks ago I put some cleaning stuff in my radiators. Today I drained and refilled the system and now 2 of my rads don't work. I have a Potterton Combi 80 boiler running 5 rads.

Also just another thing - I know that the rules are changing so that all new boilers fitted from next year will have to be condensing, but I have also heard that the manufacturers will be putting up the prices of spare parts for the old ' normal' boilers. Is this true?

Thanks in advance for any help

Georgie