Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

Squirrell,...............Why MDF??????????? Like building a car from
Foil..........Aluminum or tin, not important.........just in case that
comes up later.

You seem to put a lot of pride in workmanship and quality on the Bus.
Why not your home too?

I did a Bad Thing? An in-wall medicine cabinet with two dadoed shelves,
mounted flush, fastened between studs, with a hardboard back
urethane-glued and stapled on, the gaps between the cabinet and wall
filled and sanded, and the whole thing, including the wall, finished
with paint seems like a perfect application for 3/4'' x 6'' MDF. It's
dimensionally stable, inexpensive in pre-cut and pre-primered "shelf"
chunks, and pretty sturdy. I should-a used something else?
--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus