Larry Blanchard

In article ,
says...
Well I have had a B&D jigsaw for about 20 years.

Same as me. They don't work very well, but the #@!$% thing just
wouldn't break. I hated to replace it when I needed the money for tools
I didn't have :-).

Today I picked up the Bosch 1590 top handle at the Lowes
20% off sale and tried it out when I got it home. So that's what a jigsaw is
supposed to work like!! I can now understand how you can actually use one for
serious work.

I bought my Bosch a year or so ago. Your reaction was the same as mine.
Especially the quality of cut with those Progressor blades. What a
difference!