Larry Jaques

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 08:53:13 -0800, "patrick mitchel"
calmly ranted:

You get the Ryobi battery reconstituted? Out of the bits of the 2? Inquiring
minds want to know....Pat

Newp, not yet. I've had too many other things/projects on my mind,
tables, benches, and floors lately. The packs are sitting on my
kitchen countertop, so they won't be in the way too much longer.
Luckily, I'm a bachelor so I'm not getting hit by them.

The one replacement pack lasts umpteen times longer than these
two dead packs did toward the end, so I'm getting by quite
nicely. I also put a half inch Jacobs chuck (no, not a real one,
a $9.95 job from HF) on my old B&D corded drill recently, while
waiting for the replacement pack.

Maybe I should do that 'battery thing' right now...

--
Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|- www.diversify.com
Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites