Duane Bozarth

Silvan wrote:

Norman D. Crow wrote:

Yep, they really want to know about that diesel fuel. I was still driving
truck when that changeover came in the 90's. Wasn't just the weigh
stations, they set up random checks all over PA just to see the color of
your diesel fuel.

I think they got over it because nobody bothered to try to sneak by anymore.
Nobody has ever looked at the color of my fuel that I recall. I started
driving in '97.

That sounds reasonable to me...I suspect only in cases where they've
already got a renegade that they're looking for even more against or in
cases where there's information a particular outfit has been using
off-road fuel. There have been, over the years, a few instances where
ag distributors have been hit because their delivery units were left in
rural areas out here. W/ fuel prices the way they have been over recent
years, we don't leave the bulk tanks unlocked any more, either....