Larry Jaques

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 08:43:01 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:59:10 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 00:18:19 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
calmly ranted:

Bamboo joined with tree sap...just like indoor air lines!

Du ma nhieu, Tahm.

ROFLMAO!

See what endless bounds of joy that reading various books can bring?
I'd heard the phrase "doom on you" before but never knew what it
meant until I read "Rogue Warrior", then I was in tears from laughing
so hard.

Though Id have to say Tom is not the tahm type.

Over on the Wreck, the "ah" replaces the "o" for a Boston accent.
Bahstahn. Bahstahd. I hadn't even considered taht it might translate
into Viet. titter

Maybe re tien or khinh ai

Darn, I don't speak Vietnamese. Translation, please?
Google translates the Viet or Thai pages from simplified Chinese
into Chinese with half the text as question marks. Real good, folks.
Never mind. I found http://www.ksvn.com/cgi-bin/vietanh2.cgi
(BTW, Tahm doesn't translate.)

--
Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven.
Gee, ain't religion GREAT?