SQLit

"Colbyt" wrote in message
For the first time ever I have a house with no heat and cold weather

coming
fast. I would love input from the group on the best type of temporary

heat
for a remodel in progress. Because of the stage (drywall just going up) I
will be limited to kerosene or propane (20# tanks). I am interested in
safety, operating cost and equipment cost in that order. Would any of them
be acceptable (generally considered safe) to leave operating overnight

with
no supervision?

TIA

Colbyt

Be careful with kerosene. It gasses and will put oily stuff on the walls and
ceiling.
The only kerosene heater that I am aware of that does not vents to the
outside. It looks a lot like a window air conditioner, made by Kerosun. Not
sure if they are even made any more.