Pop

JB wrote:
I have a 240 circuit furnishing my stove. I would like to pull
from
this circuit a 120 volt circuit to dedicate to a microwave
oven. How
can this be done?

Don't do it. Even if you figured out how to do it, you'd have a
uWave on a 30 amp fuse or whatever your stove has - that's why
some talked about a load center, etc. in th eposts. A uWave gone
bad on a 30A fuse could cause lots and lots of smoke, sparks and
fire. There's more to it than just the couple of wires your
friends probably told you about.

Your very basic question indicates you don't have the background
to accomplish this safely or within code or in any way that would
satisfy your insurance company after the fire. Best to get a pro
in there. No, I'm not a contractor.

Pop