Cliff

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:23:18 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Now, does any one have a source for the Lenin Laying In State
non-action figure so I can get Cliffnoid and Guido one? Just to
remind them that Communism is still dead?

Um, Gummer ...... last I looked it was alive & well.

Something like 1/3 of the world's population, if not more,
as a matter of fact, depending on how you count things.

Medical care for those that cannot pay in advance, just
as one example, is Communism. "To each according
to their need", right?

BTW, Guess who is installing THREE times as many
elevators per year as any other nation on the planet.
Yep. China.

HTH
--
Cliff