T i m

Default Mysterious Broken Inner Double Glazed Pane

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:44:13 -0000, Ziggur wrote:

In article ,
says...
Hi

I noticed that the small double glazed window in the front
door was cracked quite badly (multiple cracks, almost on the point of being
smashed). I went outside and checked for evidence of a brick or something,
to find that there was no evidence that the door had been touched at
all...the outer pane of glass was totalled unharmed, there were also no
marks on the door.

I had a bathroom fanlight inner DG pane break on fireworks night?

No sign of any impact or attack but there were a few VERY loud
explosions nearby and it was very cold?

All the best ..

T i m