RampRat wrote:
I have read on some posts on how hard it's getting to find some.
I read on another post that Lowes sells it still. I found it at

Amazon
for $20.16/3pk. also SC Johnson's website is selling it for

$33.06/6pk.
Just wanted to pass this info along. A 6 pack my be excessive but I
figure i'll have some to pass on to my grandchildren years down the
road. The links are below.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...&s=hi&n=507846
http://www.scjbrands.com/mailorder/

Rick

Points not yet mentioned:

In a time long, long ago, Johnson's paste wax was advertised for
floors. Today, and for decades, you will have seen advertisements for
floors that never need waxing. Wonder why there isn't a market for the
wax.

There's no magic in Johnson's wax. Nothing more than a mixure of
waxes, e.g. bees and carnuba in paint thinner. FWW has published
formulas.

Just my two cents.

ray