meirman

In alt.home.repair on Sat, 18 Dec 2004 14:03:26 GMT "philly"
posted:

What's the best sabre saw model to use for cutting narrow strips about 2" in
width from full 8 foot sheets of laminate?

Philly

I've never done this, and I have to do it this winter or spring, and
I'm scaared of doing it, but in addition to what the others said
regarding use of a saw, I've heard that it's good to put tape** on the
line you wish to cut. That that helps keep it from cracking or
chipping.

**What tape is best? 1 inch masking tape?

Meirman

If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.