treo

"JB" wrote in message
news
I have a 240 circuit furnishing my stove. I would like to pull from this
circuit a 120 volt circuit to dedicate to a microwave oven. How can this be
done?

a 240 line can easily be two 120's, but it's not to code

The reason no one will tell you is if you had even BASIC electrical
knowledge, you wouldn't need to ask. It's not a good idea for someone who
doesn't understand power to be taking shortcuts.

You should easily be able to pull 15 amps from any 120 circuit. I know of NO
microwave that pulls more then 15 AMPS

If you can't isolate a circuit, consider having a licensed electricial add a
new one to your breaker box.