Stormin Mormon

Would a pound of Drano down the toilet be indicated? I've never tried this,
though I did pour a bunch into a cleanout one time for a friend whose drain
was slow.

If you have a cardboard tube (like from wrapping paper at Christmas) you can
pour Drano down the inside of the tube, and get it right into the pipe. The
cleanout was angled down, and I needed the cardboard "chute" to get the
crystals into the center of the pipe. I know, totally clever idea.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article ,
c (TOM KAN PA) wrote:
All the drains in my daughter's house run very slow, including the toilets.
They never overflow or not drain, they're just slow.

They're probably full of frogs. :-)

Whether the toilet is flushed empty or with waste makes no difference.
This sounds to me like it could be the vent pipe.
Is this a possibility?

Yes. The drains could also be clogged. If the vents are not clogged, it's
probably time to snake the drains.