RBM

Killing power is different in all locations. Some places you can simply pull
the meter, others you have to cut the overhead wires. Sounds like it might
be a good idea to get some help. Square D is a nice choice for panels. They
have QO type which is very good and homeline which is OK
"Aaron" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a Federal Noark panel. I would like to add 2 circuits, but only
have one slot. I need to add a dedicated circuit for a dishwasher and
would like to put in a GFI circuit breaker for the kitchen and
bathroom.

I have been unable to find a Federal Pacific stab and lock tandem
breakers.

I have also read Federal Pacific panels are a fire risk. Is this true
and should I switch panels?